- January 18, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The INSPIRE Communication & Interaction ASD Team are hosting a training opportunity. This will enable all non classroom based school staff to have a better understanding and awareness of Autism and the way it affects children in settings/schools.
Training taking place via Microsoft Teams (joining instructions will be sent out following the closing date and prior to the session)
The course presenters will be Specialist Teachers from INSPIRE
All participants will be able to:
- Identify the key four areas of difference that need to be taken into account
- Know the importance of understanding the individual pupil and their profile of strengths and areas for development
- Identify the key areas of difference to help Autistic pupils build positive relationships with staff, peers, families and people in their community
- Develop an awareness of the sensory and communication differences that Autistic pupils may experience
- Have access to resources to use in daily work to support Autistic pupils as appropriate to role
Venue: Online MS Teams
This event will be held over MS Teams.
Once registered, a link will be sent to your registered email prior to the event.