- March 30, 2022
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This session has been postponed until the Summer Term. We will update you on the new date nearer the time.
Do you want to learn the steps involved in handling a successful reorganisation within your school? This 1.5-hour workshop with the Schools HR Team will set out the key considerations to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to manage restructures confidently and effectively.
- Enable schools to identify the issues that may prompt change
- How to plan and prepare effectively
- The role of the governing body
- Understanding the timescale and steps involved from identifying the need for change through to drafting and implementing your proposal
- Considering the options to minimise change and avoid redundancies
- Setting out your proposal for change
- Understanding the financial implications considering the current and the proposed structures
- Obtaining estimates in advance of the costs of any redundancies
- Understanding the implications for each affected member of staff
- Understanding the need to consult with staff and trade unions and the importance of following a fair and correct process
- The importance of seeking HR advice and support at an early stage
Who should attend? SBMs and School leaders who are responsible for workforce planning
£20 per delegate for schools that purchase our HR SLA
£52 per delegate for schools that do not purchase our HR SLA
This session will be held on Microsoft Teams
Venue: Online MS Teams
This event will be held over MS Teams.
Once registered, a link will be sent to your registered email prior to the event.