Fiona Wilson, on behalf of the Schools and Academies Show, has advised that she has allocated 6 free tickets for Hammersmith and Fulham Council to attend the Schools & Academies Show next week. Don't miss out on the chance to meet, connect and exchange ideas with fellow peers on how as a community, we can better tackle the key challenges faced across the education sector.
Taking place on Wednesday the 27th April at the ExCeL in London, the Schools & Academies Show will provide you and your colleagues with the opportunity to take away best-practice advice from like-minded practitioners, hear the latest policy updates, take part in key debates and make new connections along the way.
Secure your free tickets today and join the rest of the education community to discover new strategies and efficiencies that can be implemented in your organisation. By attending, you will gain access to:
- 30+ hours of CPD-certified content, with contributions from Ofsted, ASCL, Department for Education, ISBL, NAHT and more.
- 9 themed content theatres covering key areas across the sector.
- Keynotes from the likes of Amanda Spielman, Dame Rachel de Souza DBE and Baroness Barran MBE
- Insightful talks with over 100 education experts, policy-makers and leading practitioners.
- Best-practice case studies from leading schools, academies and MATs.
- Talks and seminars from the Department for Education in our dedicated Government Education Village.
- Over 140 leading education suppliers on the exhibition floor.
You can take a look at the full content agenda to learn more about the show and who you can expect to hear from.
If you have any questions about the show or how to register then please email team at email@example.com. If you feel that a colleague would benefit from attending then please feel free to forward this email over.